- Variable: It is a very common and important topic. As a learner, all start with variables declaration. You need to have an idea on var, const, let and their work on function scope and global scope.
- Conditional Statement: Another important topic is the conditional statement. A perfect idea on if else statement and ternary operators can make your journey easier.
- Loops: Playing with a loop is fun. The types of while loop, do-while loop, and for loop. I used for loop most of the time. Also, some methods for array and object. such as forEach, map, find, filter, etc.
- Array: Solid idea on array can help you a lot. Most of the time you will work with data item which needs to store using an array.
- Function: Most of the time you need to work with function. Using function with parameters and default parameters. Also, the use of the arrow function.
- Data Storing: Getting knowledge of storing data using local storage and session storage.
- Working with API: A good idea of fetching data using API. Good command on GET vs POST. Maybe all the time you will not use it but having an idea of how it works is plus.
- Debugging: When your code will not work, why it is not working. Finding the issue and is the step of debugging. You have to know the use of devTools.
- Command Line: You have to know how to command line works.
That's all need a newbie to move and start working with React. If you want to add more feel free to join in the comment section.